#MusicMonday - 5.2.11 - James Vincent McMorrow  

Monday, May 02, 2011

Last published date: March 8, 2011. That can't be right. Must be a time zone thing or leap year right? Maybe I can blame it on busy season, right? I do work at an accounting firm and all. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm just lazy. Lazy and forgetful. What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah. #MusicMonday making its glorious return. James Vincent McMorrow is a little secret that I've been keeping to myself for a couple of weeks. To be completely honest, I don't really know anything about him. I tried to glean some information from his website, but did not find anything abundantly useful. Either that, or I've completely forgotten how to search during my hiatus. Anywho, here's some music that'll make you forget how stupid I just sounded.

James Vincent McMorrow - And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop (from Early In the Morning)(as a side note, this is not the "official" video for the song, as evidenced by the fact that there is no video at all, only audio. or, maybe it is the official video and dude is just some amazing minimalist. nah!)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button