#MusicMonday - 12.6.10 - Katy Perry  

Monday, December 06, 2010

#MusicMonday - 12.6.10 - Katy Perry

Now that I've got your attention...

Haha, you really thought you'd find a Katy Perry track on my super serious music blog? Good call. Anywho, after a longer than usual hiatus (holy crap - October 25th...really!?!), D > D is back in full force. Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station! Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm still as lazy as ever and will definitely underdeliver, unless you come here looking for a total slacker environment, in which case you'll probably be satisfied. I guess in that case, I'm actually overdelivering while simultaneously underdelivering, if that is possible.

Moving right along, we are still getting used to having a (almost) 3 week old in the house. Everyone's sleeping schedules are all messed up, mine included, and I even get to go back to work while still adjusting, though I am extraordinarily grateful for the two weeks of paternity leave that my employer so graciously provided.

During the two weeks of paternity leave, I had planned to take a sabbatical from running. It actually turned out to be all of November...as well as a few days in October...and a few days in December, but I'm proud to say that as of this morning, I'm 5 miles closer to my goal of 400 miles in 2010, with only 40 more to go!

I can't really think of much else too exciting, at least nothing that I'm ready to elaborate on currently, so I'll leave you with the insider information on what you all came for: my Halo Reach career. Currently I'm a commander grade 1, but I'm hoping to shoot up the ladder to General in no time! And yes I realize that none of you care about Halo. But do you realize how much that hurts me?

Anywho, have a good Monday and hopefully I'll surprise you with mutliple posts in the same week!





















And for anyone that actually scrolled down this far, consider this your reward/punishment!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button