My thoughts exactly...  

Friday, December 17, 2010

From Endgadget editor Joanna Stern from a post earlier this week:

Instead, RIM's given me the BlackBerry Torch as the answer to the iPhone and Android. I use the word "answer" lightly -- even a hard-core fan knows that the Torch isn't competitive, at least not in comparison to the other smartphones on the market. The Torch does provide a slightly better browsing experience, and BlackBerry 6 has been polished a bit, but still the general experience is sluggish and the applications are nowhere near as robust as the ones for iOS or Android. And when you look at it from a purely hardware perspective, the Torch offers a smaller screen, lower resolution, and slower processor than much more powerful phones on the market, yet costs nearly as much.

As an ardent BlackBerry support for several years now, it pains me to say it, but I'm starting to think that my next phone will not be a BlackBerry.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: to “ My thoughts exactly...