#MusicMonday - 7.11.11 - Germany Germany  

Monday, July 11, 2011

First it's a new Android phone that keeps me from blogging. Then today I get into Google+ and lose all sorts of productive time. But through both of these I've at least had good music to listen to.

I don't have a lot of information about Germany Germany, but I can tell you that I've been listening to their album "Adventures" nonstop for the better part of two weeks. Out of 17 songs on that disc, I love 16. The other one is only ok in my opinion but I think that is saying a alot, since I'm used to bands coming out with cd's that have 1-3 songs I love, 1-3 ok songs and the rest is filler.

Check out their Bandcamp page to listen/purchase music, or just listen to the youtube link below.


Transatlantic

AddThis Social Bookmark Button