People  

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Listen, I'm trying to stay away from people. I'm avoiding even speaking to them.
-Patrick Bateman

This is a few days late (what else would you expect from me), but I recently completed "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis...the first book I read on my shiny new Kindle. I think I'll even bring back my reading list gadget, so you can keep up on what I'm reading. You know, all that time when I should be writing or, at the very least, blogging.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments: to “ People

  • Rina Imai
    10:47 AM  

    Hey! I would like to invite you to my blog:
    house-of-nightmares.blogspot.com
    In fact, the original is written in Polish language, but the text can be easily and quickly resolved.
    I would like you commented on my 'work'.
    Cheers and sorry for the SPAM.